Here are a number of good online resources about writing, compiled by Celia C. Elwell, PACE Registered Paralegal--
- Guide to Grammar and Style, Jack Lynch;
- How to Write in Plain English from the Plain English Campaign;
- Online Style Guides from mantex;
- Style and Writing Guides from the Internet Public Library;
- Writing, Grammar and Style Guides from the O'Keefe Library;
- Writing and Research Guides from San Antonio College.
My own contributions to the literature of good writing include the articles "Improve Your Legal Writing with Five Simple Rules," "Five Steps Towards Persuasive Writing," and "First Drafts Made Easy." All were originally published in the Illinois Bar Journal. Other tips can be found in the "Legal Writing" category of this weblog.