Throughout my book Deposition Checklists and Strategies (James Publishing), you’ll find sample depositions for specialized witnesses such as experts, corporate representatives, and treating physicians. These sample depositions can be applied to causes of action other than the one that’s the subject of the chapter in which the sample depositions happen to appear.
- Ch. 4 Products Liability, IV. Sample Deposition: Defendant’s Causation Expert in a Defective Drug Case.
- Ch. 7 Insurance Coverage Disputes, IV. Sample Deposition: Defendant’s Roofing Expert in a Property Damage Case.
- Ch. 2 Vehicular-Liability, V. Sample Deposition: The Defendant’s Accident Reconstruction Expert.
- Ch. 4 Products Liability, III. Sample Deposition: Corporate Designee—Design and Testing.
- Ch. 7 Insurance Coverage Disputes, III. Sample Deposition: Corporate Designee in a Health Insurance Denial Case.
- Ch. 4 Products Liability, IV. Sample Deposition: Plaintiff’s Treating Physician (Preservation Deposition for Trial).
- Ch. 5 Medical Malpractice, V. Sample Deposition #3: Treating Physician.
For more information about the book, see this brochure from the James Publishing website.