At the (new) legal writer, longtime legal weblogger Raymond Ward always has something interesting to say. An appellate lawyer in New Orleans, Ward describes his weblog as "A collection of resources for lawyers and other writers." Some representative posts:
- "150 resources" (linking to 150 resources for writing better, faster, and more persuasively);
- "How to write good legal stuff" (linking to a free guide to good legal writing);
- "How to write an appellate brief" (linking to one of Ward's own articles);
- "More help with dates" (linking to a tool that helps calculate due dates); and
- "A simple trick for more effective self-editing" (describing a couple of simple tricks).
It's one for the feed reader.