Every post in this weblog is organized into categories, which you'll find listed in a column on the left. Since I started this weblog in 2004, I've done more than 100 posts on depositions, which you can easily find by navigating to the deposition category.
Some representative posts:
- "What To Ask in Every Deposition"
- "Practice Tip: Assume Your Deposition Witness Is Lying"
- "Preparing for Expert Depositions by Looking Ahead to the Cross-Examination at Trial"
- "Stipulating to the Use of Prior Deposition Testimony at Trial"
- "Preparing Witnesses for Depositions: Here's a Step That's Often Forgotten"
- "Can You Make Your Depositions Shorter?"
- "Expert Depositions: Pay Attention to the Dates on the Expert's CV"
There's plenty here to read, all for free. And if you want to see even more of my writing about depositions, check out my book Deposition Checklists and Strategies (James Publishing 2006).