The idea of a paperless office continues to bring joy to the imagination of lawyers (even if a slightly different goal, an office with less paper, would be even better).
If you're thinking of giving the paperless office a try, I'm adding another how-to-do-it article to my list: "Our Paperless Office," by Donna Neff and Natalie Sanna.
It's a good step-by-step article that discuss hardware, software, and scanning procedures.
If you are thinking about taking the paperless plunge, why not take a look?
1. "Do Away with Paper Entirely? Not Me"
2. "Notes on a Paperless Law Office by Ernest Svenson"
3. "One More About the Paperless Office"
4. "The Paperless Law Office: A Report from the Trenches"
5. "The Paperless Office: How To"
6. "The Paperless Office Wiki: Everything You Need to Know"
7. "The Paperless Office Continues to Fascinate."