These recent posts from other law-related blogs might be of interest to litigators:
- "Pleading The Fifth Amendment And Adverse Inferences In Civil Litigation," by Max Kennerly at Litigation & Trial;
- "Make writing simple and direct," by Michael P. Maslanka at Work Matters;
- "Useful Tips From A Recent Bench-Bar Conference," by Alex Craigie at At Counsel Table;
- "How to Subpoena Amazon," by Keith Lee at Associate's Mind;
- "The Perils of Expert Depositions and The Duration Thereof," by Jim Dedman at Abnormal Use;
- "Sensitive Litigation Moment No. 17: Pretend You're Not a Lawyer. Lead. Decide. Recommend. Take a Stand.," by Holden Oliver at What About Paris?